One of the key ways you will achieve your goals is through scheduling your time. As an online student, you will need to determine a successful method or tool to help you manage your time. Some students choose to use a paper planner, others prefer to use an online, internet-based tool, while others feel most comfortable using an app on their phone. We recognize that each student is unique. We have found that all three methods can work. What is most important is to carefully choose one, learn how to use it well, and stick with it.
We encourage you to think through your daily life.
- What type of planning tool makes the most sense to keep with you?
- Do you have a mobile device?
- Do you travel a lot?
- Do you make changes to your schedule on the go?
- Do you prefer to write or type?
- Do you need to share your calendar electronically with your learning coach or family?